We take pride in our work and our assurances come from years of working with the leading 3D CAD software company in the business.
Genesis Technology Systems has been using IronCAD for 3D design for 9 years now and after a few short months, there was no question, we wanted everyone to have access to this revolutionary technology.
IronCAD is an intuitive 3D and 2D design solution that empowers engineers, increases productivity, and facilitates collaboration throughout the enterprise.
- Seamlessly mix feature-based design and direct editing within a part thanks to IronCAD’s Innovative Design methodology.
- IronCAD’s Unified Design Environment lets you create multiple parts in a single file. No more data management.
- Kickstart the design process with catalogs of predefined shapes that can be easily modified to create working geometry.
- Import and export all standard CAD file formats so you can leverage legacy data and collaborate across platforms.
- Enhance productivity with patented tools that let you intuitively resize objects and easily reposition any component.
- Build catalogs of modular parts that include engineering data so sales can create working designs in the field.
IronCAD’s drag and drop catalog system is your 3D palette for useful parts, features, tools, materials, animations and more, you can drag and drop them in to save them and out to use them at any time. It’s lightning quick and incredibly customisable.
Featured IronCAD Work
Skip The Mating Process
Because you can design everything in one file, all your components are already in the right place, fitting perfectly. There’s no need to make components unless you’d like them to have movement, in which case, just mate the ones with movement and leave the rest.
Work With DWGs and DXFs
IronCAD has two built in drafting packages, one for drawing views in proper space and one for more advanced drafting, similar to AutoCAD. You can work natively with DWGs and DXFs and everything links back to 3D, updating instantly so you never have to redraw something again.